FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO REGISTERED IN 2020
1. If I have registered in year 2020, do I have to register for the 2022 event again?
• The 2020 race entries remain valid and will automatically be transferred to the new event date (15 Oct 2022).
• You will also receive a confirmation email from the organisers on your participation.
2. What if I exceed the upper age limit in the ride category?
For 12KM Children’s category:
• Participants aged 11 & 12 at the time of registration who are now aged 13 & 14 may register to join the 17KM Kids’ category by filling out the Google Form https://forms.gle/nmxnLK3g414zpD3s6 by 31 May 2022 at no additional cost.
• Alternatively, you may request a refund via the above form. Request for refund must be submitted by 31 May 2022.
For 17KM Teen’s category:
• Participants aged 15 & 16 at the time of registration who are now aged 17 & 18 may upgrade to the 78KM Young Adults’ category by filling out the Google Form https://forms.gle/nmxnLK3g414zpD3s6 by 31 May 2022.
• To do so, they are required to pay a top-up amount according to the 2020 published rates:
a) Price with jersey = RM110.00 - paid deposit RM20.00 = Balance RM90.00
b) Price without jersey = RM70.00 - paid deposit RM20.00 = Balance RM50.00
• Alternatively, you may request a refund via the above form.
• Request for refund must be submitted by 31 May 2022.
Young Adults’ category:
• Participants aged 20 & 21 at the time of registration who are now aged 22 & 23 are automatically transferred to the Men’s/Women’s 78km Open categories with no additional fee.
Men’s Open category:
• The Category for participants aged 43 & 44 at the time of registration who are now aged 45 & 46 will be automatically transferred to the veteran categories.
• However, the same distance as previously registered will be maintained (78KM or 120KM).
3. Can I change my event apparel size?
● For 2020 registered participants, you are allowed to change the event apparel size once.
● All changes must be made using the Google Form https://forms.gle/nmxnLK3g414zpD3s6 and must be submitted to the Event Organiser by 31 May 2022.
4. Will a refund be available if I am unable to attend the 2022 event?
● No, all registration fees are non-refundable, except for 12KM & 17KM participants who have exceeded the upper age limit for their category.
● 78KM & 120KM participants may opt to transfer their race entry to another person. Please refer to Q5 for transfer of race entry.
● If you are unable to transfer your race entry, you are still entitled to your race pack.
● The details on the collection date and venue will be announced in due course.
5. How do I transfer my race entry?
● The transfer request can be made by filling out the Google Form https://forms.gle/R6YA9pe8pp8h5UEe6
● Transfer form must be submitted by 31 May 2022
● Transfer forms received after this date will not be entertained
● Note :
a) Only applicable for 78km & 120km participants.
b) Please note that you are allowed to transfer your race entry only
c) You are not allowed to change distance category during transfer of ownership.
d) Transfer is only allowed for categories within the same price range.
6. Can a participant in a 78km Young Adult category transfer ownership to a participant in the 78km Open Category?
● No, as the 78km Young Adult category is partially sponsored. Therefore, it is not within the same price range.
● Participants are only allowed to transfer ownerships within the same category.
7. Can 12km & 17km category participants transfer their ownership to others?
- No, as these categories are fully sponsored.